Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Coloring Pages

I like to keep track of all the States I have visited through a coloring book page of the United States. When we moved to California I lost my state map and have talked about trying to find one for the past year. Tonight I finally remembered to look it up on the internet and I stumbled across this very fun website, it's called Coloring Castle. This website has coloring pages of everything you could want from the states, to birthday pages, to numbers and letters. It is a very fun website. I am planning on printing out all the numbers and letters and making a coloring book for my daughter to help her learn those things. You can also print some pages and make activity books for your kids to take when traveling, or when you need them to be entertained and quiet. This is a great site! Check it out, and I hope you can find some fun coloring pages!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687