Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My United States

Here is the before and after of the United States color page. I have a goal to go to all the states before I die and I am over half way there. I have been to 26 states. Now I'm not picky at what count as a visit. A couple of the states I have only been in the airport, but for now that is good enough for me. Maybe if I hit them all, I'll be able to go back to the ones where I'm just counting an airport visit. Right now that if only about 3 of my 26 states, so not too many. How many states have you guys been to?





If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

We've been to 35 states, but when we were younger, we had a national county map and would color in every county we'd been to.

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687