Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Review: My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings

Overview

After spending some time browsing and reading and discovering on My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings I have come to the conclusion that this is a blog I would enjoy reading on a weekly basis. This blog is written by a stay at home Mom who could be anyone's best friend. In this blog she talks about daily life happenings in the life of a stay at home mom. She has several projects and blogs she is working on at the moment as well as a couple kids, so you know she is busy.

Structure

My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings is very neatly organized with a three column template. There aren't ads or any other distracting items in the side bars. I like the blue color choices for the background and side bars. The top tabs provide easy navigation.


Favorite Post

It may seem funny that I have chosen a rather odd favorite post from this blog. It is entitled What the??? but it is my favorite because everyone can relate to this. At one point or another the utilities company has claimed that everyone is late with a bill or didn't pay their bill. Everyone has probably fought with a utility company over a bill at some point. I think posts like this is what makes this blog so relateable (is that a word?) and fun to read.

Take a few minutes and head over to My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings for a genuine good time with a lady that cares.

If you would like me to review your blog please email me at randomencountersofwe@gmail.com Blog reviews from me only cost $25.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687