Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Easy to Book

As my trip to Germany approaches I have started thinking about a couple side trip I would like to take. Easy to Book is a great site to look up hotels in other countries. For example the link will take you to the site for hotels in Amsterdam. That is one of the places I am wanting to take a little trip to while in Germany so I have had some fun looking that up.

When we were choosing our flight options one of them had a lay over in London. I was hoping maybe we could make it a longer lay over by staying a day in London. If we were to do this I could also book my hotel at Easy to book.

You may have also noticed from reading this blog a couple of months that I love Broadway shows. Easy to book also has some New York hotel deals you can check out if you are headed there. We are wanting to take a quick trip to NYC to see a new show that just opened last week. We'll have to keep checking out the deals to see what we can do.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687