Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Speaking of Jewelery

I have started to think about the upcoming holidays and the gifts that need to be purchased. I often to buy jewelery as gifts because I wouldn't know what to buy. Last year my husband and I did attempt to buy some necklaces for his sister and it turned out well. This year I think we may attempt jewelery again.

I think earrings are probably a safe bet to buy for people for a gift. Shopping.com has some great selections of earring sets, from hoops, to beads, to studs; white gold and yellow gold. There are some beautiful earrings with Sworovski crystals in there, and others with different gemstones. There is a huge selection with great prices. There are a lot of different styles and I'm sure you would be able to find something for a special someone in your life on this site. I may go pierce my ears just so I can have a pair!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a little comment. Make sure if you buy earrings for someone that you are sure they wear them and whether they have pierced ears or not.

By the way I make jewelry. You might like to have a look.
http://www.merilang.co.uk/gallery/jewelry/jewelry.htm
Daffni

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687