Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, October 1, 2007

Don't Rush Through It

I have a hard time with not rushing through my posts. Some times I get so excited to post about something that I don't take the time to tell you all the details. I find myself giving the 'readers digest' version instead of the full version. I need to slow down and take my time. I think I rush through because I think I will forget my train of thought, or because I only have a few moments here and there to write before I need to get back to my daughter for play time or reading time. When I read other blogs I am always so impressed with the amount of detail and information in each post. I realized then that my posts were rushed and didn't contain enough information about that I was talking about. This is a new goal that I have, to slow down and give all the facts instead of rushing through just to get it posted so you can read part of the facts. I think that Microsoft Word will help me with my rushing. If I write my posts in Word then I can save them and have them for later. I can even write some bulleted points that I want to touch on and keep that on the same page as my post and as I get to each bullet erase it and keep going. Most of you have already thought of this plan I am sure. Are any of you already using the Word method? What are some other ideas I can use to help myself slow down, state all the facts and details I want to but not forget my train of thought in case I have to write a post over several hours or days? Thanks in advance for the input!

Technorati Technorati tags: , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687