Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, October 19, 2007

Blog Reviews

If you have noticed the past couple of days I have been doing blog reviews. I think doing blog reviews is a good way for me to see different ideas, templates and placing of page elements and compare what works and what doesn't. With my blog reviews I give my input about the blog and any suggestions I may have to improve it or new ideas for the blog. I'm new to blog reviews but I am enjoying it. Random Encounters of We is a page rank 4 blog with ever increasing numbers of subscribers and technorati "faves" so a link from here would definitely be a benefit. If you are interested in having your blog reviewed on Random Encounters of We please email me at randomencountersofwe@gmail.com with the details of your blog and the url. If you have an aspect of your blog you would like me to focus on or at least point out I would be happy to do that. A blog review from me only costs $25 and you can pay by paypal. Thanks to the blog that have already purchased a review from me and I look forward to meeting more of you through a blog review.

Technorati Technorati tags: ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Matthew said...

We'd love a review, I don't have 25$ to pay you in the budget though.

http://blogaboutyourblog.com

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687