Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Holy Storm, Batman

We have been experiencing some crazy thunder and lightning storms lately. Luckily I have overcome me fear of thunder, but now it is plain annoying. They always happen in the middle of the night and end up keeping us awake all night long. There are incredible amounts of lightning. There are about 10 strikes before the thunder even has a chance to come from the first one. The other day it was raining and as we were going home from grocery shopping there was the most beautiful double rainbow. I really wished I had my camera to show you. It was very bright, all the colors were very vivid and it was beautiful. We certainly have experience different weather here in Kansas than we did in California.

Speaking of California, our prayers and hearts go out to those who have lost their homes or know people who have lost their homes. It has got to be a very scary thing to be evacuated or told to be prepared to be evacuated from the fires. My sister's sister-in-law's house burned down and it has been sad for that family. I hope that everyone is well and know that we are praying for you.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687