Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sick

I am sorry I haven't been posting much lately. My daughter and I are sick and so my brain hasn't been functioning normally and I honestly just don't feel like posting. My husband is off camping this weekend and so it's just us sickos at home trying to take care of each other. Hopefully Monday I will feel like my old self again and we can start a new week with a great attitude and high hopes. If you are looking for something fun to do you can always check out my free online game blog. People have been known to spend hours having fun on Random Games.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687