Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

#2 Spot

Well I have start my September marketing campaign on Link Referral for Random Encounters of We. I purchased a spot in the top 5 of the miscellaneous category. Right now I am currently ranked #2 which is pretty good. This method should bring in a lot of traffic and hopefully people will discover what a great blog it is and subscribe! I am currently sign up for two months for this campaign so we will see what a difference it makes and perhaps continue. It cost me $70 to purchase a top spot. Hopefully through being in the being of peoples searching on link referral I will be able to recover that $70 and then some. I will be sure to let you know. If you click on the Link Referral link in the beginning of this post it will take you to the page where I am currently number! Feel free to check it out!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687