Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Another Directory, Another Banner



I'm trying out a couple new directories to see if they are worth it or if they will be a waste like so many of them are. I try to join directories where I don't have to link back, because I have done that and all it does is clutter your blog. I decided to add the code in a post so it wouldn't clutter my sidebar! I'll let you know if the traffic start rolling in because of these blog directories!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687