Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blog + Website= Blite

The other day I was telling someone about my blogs and what I do. He didn't really understand too much about a blog but his comment was "isn't that just an online journal when you can cry to the world about everything wrong in your life?" I was somewhat offended at his understanding of a blog. From what I understand the definition of a website is that it doesn't get updated, it stays the same and it is used for business purposes. A blog on the other hand gets updated regularly and is for personal use. Well since I use my blog (it is updated everyday) for business purposes I have decided that a lot of us have blites instead of blogs. Let's spread the word that a Blite is the new blog!! If you like this term and think it applies please write a post about this on your blog and feel free to link back here to the home of the "Blite!"

Technorati Technorati tags: , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687