Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Drum Roll Please

It's time to announce the big winner of our first ever blog contest!!! The Winner is... Ann Levings (this is a link to her website)! I will be contacting her unless she see's this and contacts me first to find out where to wants me to send that gift card! Thanks for all the participation, next time let's make it bigger and better!!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-
this is funny and odd at the same time. You're posted on my Google Reader so I saw it there. Then I come to your post and realize that somehow I've set my comments on Blogger posts to the wrong website-Google has posted them to my blogger site instead of my blog site. I'm glad I found that out now.
Bummer and thanks.

RandomEncounters said...

Hey Ann,
I need you to email me at randomencountersofwe@gmail.com
where you would like me to send your gift card!! Thanks!

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687