Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

And the winner is...



Congratulations to Jodi! You are the new proud owner of a lot of candy and popcorn and the Dvd of Hoosiers! This has been a very fun contests. I am very pleased with the amount of entries we had. As soon as I get back from vacation on Oct.1 we will be starting another contest!! Thanks for everyone's participation! Jodi, please email me and let me know where to send your movie night prize pack!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! This will make my sons day!!!

Off to email you! Thanks!!

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687