Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day

What will you be doing to labor today? I am planning on taking advantage of having my husband home today. Right now he is helping some friends move into their new home, but as soon as he gets back we start the work here! We have some pictures and decorations I want to get hung on our walls. Even though the boxes are unpacked, all the walls are naked. We haven't begun to try and hang pictures yet, so today we start! I'm also hoping we can do some landscaping in our front yard. We are working on ripping out some huge bushes in the front of the house! I hope you enjoy your holidays and labor hard today!

Technorati Technorati tags: , , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687