Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Blog Contest #2

WooHoo it's time for another contest! This time the contest involves putting the prize picture contest code on your site. The code is for this picture of the fun movie night prize pack! When you copy and paste the code on your site that will count as one entry into the contest, for example, if you put it at the bottom of every post that will be an entry each time. If you put the contest picture on the sidebar of your site (preferably near the top) that will count as 5 entries! Leave me a comment now saying that you are participating and putting the code on your site. Keep track of your entries and at the end of the contest I will ask you to leave another comment with the total number of entries you have on your site, I will browse all of the sites to see some of the entries. Each site that participates will also get a link on this blog at the end of the contest!!! This contest will end on September 18th. That is two weeks from today! I will mail the winner all the goodies and the movie in the picture ASAP. Good luck and happy posting!!



I'm entered into a contest at Random Encounters of We to win this fun movie pack. Click the link for more details.






If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

14 Comments:

scooter said...

Heres my entry
http://contestblogcat.com/movies-and-dvds/random-encounters-of-we-contest/

scooter said...

Just a heads up, the picture is not showing.

RandomEncounters said...

Thanks Scott, I'll get on that!

RandomEncounters said...

Thanks Scott, I'll get on that!

Anonymous said...

I have pasted the code onto my blog (left side bar at top) and wil be putting the contest with the code button into my Monday Edition of Contests Galore.

Please stop by tomorrow to see the post.

Ginny said...

I put the code on my site http://gettingfreefromdebt.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

I posted the link HERE.

Qtpies7 said...

I have it in my side bar on qtpies7.blogspot.com and qtpies7-goodstuff.blogspot.com and in a post on The Good Stuff blog.
That is even enough candy and popcorn for MY family to watch a movie!

Sheila said...

I posted the code into the sidebars of my 3 blogs:
My Memories , My Personal Reviews & 3 Scrap-Booking Ladies

Andrea said...

I posted it into my contest page: http://jonathanandandrea.blogspot.com/2007/09/countless-contests.htmlas well as on the sidebar of my blog: http://www.jonathanandandrea.blogspot.com

Rockin' Mama said...

I posted the link on my site but I have no idea how to get it into the sidebar (I'm new to this whole blogging thing! : )

http://jasonncaryn.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm entering too :)

Anonymous said...

I have this in my sidebar.

Deleted said...

I made a post entry and put the button in my sidebar.

http://laura211.blogspot.com/2007/09/random-encounters-of-we-contest.html

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687