Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Thursday, September 20, 2007

And We're Off..

I wanted to write a quick goodbye for a couple days. We are going on a cruise and we will be back September 30. We have had a great month. Definitely a record breaking month with revenue, subscribers and participation through comments. I really enjoy having a social blog and hope it continues and gets better. October will be a fun month with a great contest, new template, and some other new projects! I look forward to having a little break from blogging to get the creative juices flowing and the stress decreased. I'm also looking forward to not being able to check my stats for more than a week!! Yay! There have been a couple funny post lately talking about people who are obsessed with their stats, and I am definitely one of those people. We may choose to buy some minutes of internet time on the boat but it would just be for a quick hi and maybe posting of a picture or two, we'll see. Thanks for everything and I'll miss you while we're away. Happy blogging to all and have a good week!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687