Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, September 3, 2007

Shopping!


Saturday we traveled to Wichita to do some shopping. With a bunch of sales around it was a good time to pick up a few things we needed. We didn't find all of those thing but one important thing we found was this. It is the Canon MP470. It is an all in one printer as you can probably tell. It isn't the exact printer we wanted to get, but we couldn't find any stores that carried the one we wanted, and the online stores that had it were out of stock. We just decided to go a head and get our second choice.
A while back when we lived in California our old computer printer was stolen out of our storage unit and this is the first chance we have had to replace it. We are excited to have such a fancy printer. I often need copies made and such during the week and I would have my husband do it at work. Now I can leave him alone and do it myself in the comfot of my own home. We are very excited to have this fun new "toy".

Technorati Technorati tags: , , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687