Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bidvertiser

As I have previously mentioned I am trying some new techniques for advertising my blog and spreading the great news of Random Encounters of We. Bidvertiser recently sent me an email saying they were giving people $20 in ads to try out their services. I decided to sign up. I didn't expect much since google adwords isn't turning out very well. Surprisingly the Bidvertiser ad is going extremely well. I have seen my adsense revenue skyrocket since I've had my ad running. Given my adsense revenue wasn't very big I have been super excited at the steady stream of clicks resulting in over $3 per day. My unique visitor count has also increase. I used up the $20 allotment very quickly and so I've decided to use some of my own money and continue my Bidvertiser campaign for a week to see if the trend continues. I am so stoked that this ad campaign has worked well. If you are interested in checking out Bidvertiser and taking advantage of the free $20 ad promotion you can click on the Bidvertiser button on the right sidebar about half way down. Best of luck to your ad campaigns!


Technorati Technorati tags: ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

2 Comments:

NurseJake said...

hi there!

How are you doing? nice to know youve wrote something about bidvertiser. Its my personal choice for ads. .

Well, jsut dropping by to check out on you. ;)

Happy Blogging!

-Kirbitz
http://kirbitz.blogspot.com

Blogger said...

Are you looking to make money from your visitors using popunder advertisments?
In case you are, have you ever consider using Clicksor?

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687