Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, August 3, 2007

T-Shirt Printing

Custom T-Shirt printing is fun to have don't you think? It is fun to come up with a slogan or logo on your own and have it put on a t shirt for you. Tshirt printing is now easier than ever when you click on one of the links in this post to visit their site. This T Shirt printing company allows you to design your custom shirts online and order in bulk if you wish. They also have a special on silk screening right now starting at $2.99! They do their printing on a six head computerized printer. When I was a freshman in college, the school I went to was going to be changing names. My friend went out and made me a custom T-shirt with the school's new name on it. I wore that shirt around and everyone wanted to know where they could get one because the school wasn't officially switched over, I had the only T-shirt like that. It was pretty cool to be walking around in a one of a kind shirt that everyone wanted! If you check out this website you can also get yourself a one of a kind shirt that everyone will want also. They are also great for gifts!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I went through the site it was really nice. It offers different variates of designs.

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687