Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Closing Soon

Remember the subscription contest will be ending on Friday August 31. Subscribe to my blog to be entered into a drawing to win a $15 music download gift card. Be sure to leave me a comment so I can make a note of your name to make sure everyone get included in the contest drawing!! Good luck to everyone and stay tuned for another contest once this one is over!!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

1 Comment:

Ann Levings said...

Alrighty-I added you to my Google Reader.

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687