Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Monday

It's the start a new week and a chance to make it a great week! Last week I had some great articles on this blog with:

I Want Success where I spoke about my efforts to reach some of the goals I set for this blog. I also mentioned a couple things I'm struggling to understand which may be hampering the development of this blog.

Random Encounters of We Image where I asked you all to tell me what you think of Random Encounters of We because we are trying to design a banner or a button for this blog but we are having a hard time coming up with an image that totally screams Random Encounters of We. I'm still open to suggestions!

Everyone is Writing About Everything In this article I had an epiphany that even though it seems everything is getting written about over and over again it is a good thing because everyone can offer a different perspective.

If you missed out on any of these articles and your interested in reading them, just click the titles to the posts and you can check them out. So far this week I'm having a little bit of writers block because I've been busy stressing about an upcoming vacation. Hopefully I'll get over it and the creative juices will start flowing again. Well, Happy Monday, I hope it is a good one!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687