Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, August 18, 2007

I love Blog Contests!

I love a good blog contest. They are very fun to enter, it's fun to make new blogging friends that way, and its fun to win!! Check out this post to see how to enter my blog contest on Random Encounters of We. Right now I want to talk about another blog contest going on. There is a cool blogger named k8 and she is having a huge scrapbooking contest on her blog with the use of this:

Her blog is called 3 Wild Monkeys. This picture is her cute icon for the contest going on. Check out her blog and post about the contest if you want to win!! It's very exciting!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687