Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Ad Networks

I have a lot of hope in ad networks. For a lot of people they bring in a fair amount of money. I have read a lot of blogs and articles saying that the potential is there because it works for them. Because of this, I have tried many ad networks to less than what I would call success.

Adsense

This seems to be the most popular because it really does have potential to bring in a lot of money. I like adsense. My numbers aren't what I would like them to be, but every month I see improvement, and as I try to improve my blog and my readership, I'm sure things will get better.

Auction Ads

These ads seemed like such a great idea. It is fresh and new. Auction ads are on the right hand side of the page. They have the pictures of products that are for sale and you can click on them and participate in the bidding of that product to win. I think the only way to receive money through auction ads is for someone who clicked on your ad to win the product. Needless to say, this is not a money maker and all my hopes were dashed. I am planning on taking it off after I try these last set of ads about money. People love money, so I'm taking this approach and if nothing comes of it, they are gone!

AdBrite

I have had AdBrite ads on Random Games for a while and didn't really see any progress in it. They then came out with a new way of advertising which is through select words on a page and the ad pops up when you hover over it. I have put those type of ads on this blog in hopes of seeing some success. Slowly (very slowly) but surely I'm starting to get a few cents here and there from AdBrite. I was about to pull them off the blog also, but I think I'll keep them around for a little while in hopes that they take off!

How are your ad networks doing? Which ones are the most successful??

I'm trying rally hard to provide a useful blog, full of information. I so think it is loaded full of information, but apparently not the kind of information people want to read. I'm trying really hard to have interesting and useful content that attracts people, but I need to keep trying harder. Any input would be very valuable to me! Thanks!!



Technorati Technorati tags: , , , , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687