Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mailboxes

When I was growing up mt family's mailbox was always the community mailbox where you had to have a key to get in and you had a tiny little cube amongst about 10 mailboxes. Now living in Kansas we have our very own mailbox. It is fun to walk out on our driveway to our very own mailbox every day! I've never thought about specialized mailboxes before since I've never had one. When I take my daughter for walks around our neighborhood I have started noticing other people's mailboxes. You can tell a lot about a family by their mailboxes. For example some of the older ladies in the neighborhood have mailboxes painted with birds. Then there is a family that may be farmers or into history because their mailbox is on a corn stalk and the actual mailbox is shaped like a covered wagon. There is another mailbox that looks like a water pump. I had no idea there were so many different mailboxes. It's really cool.

Mailbox Ixchange is a company that sells residential mailboxes as well as commercial mailboxes. They have hundreds to choose from and it was really fun browsing their selection. If you are looking for a mailbox they would be a great place to start their search, or if you are like me and didn't realize you could have a specialized mailbox check out the website and you might find something you love.

They also have an affiliate program so if you refer people to them you will receive some commission on their purchases. I think it is cool that there is a company providing that for their customers. It was really interesting to learn about Mailbox Ixchange and if your interested you should check it out too.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687