Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Text Link Ads Referral

I would like to thank my text link ad referrals. I recommend using text link ads, I use them myself and I was lucky enough to have someone sign up with text link ads through my site by clicking on the button to the right. I appreciate all the help I receive with my site as well as all the referrals I get with the many programs I participate in.

If you sign up for one of the programs I have listed and become a member and use me as a referral you will earn a permanent link on this blog as well as a featured post with a link in it also. Be sure to let me know if you have used me as a referral so I can add you as a link and write a post about you.


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687