Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I wish I were Cool

Sometimes I feel like a dork looking at all the other cool kids blogging. I read cool blogs like Coma Girl and 3 Wild Monkey's and their blogs are so funny. They must just be funny people because their writing is hilarious, and they have funny stories to tell. I think I am too OCD and anal to be funny. I try to be a funny person but I don't think it comes out funny. I'm having flashbacks of high school when I was labeled dork because I was in orchestra. Heaven forbid my talent in music could be as cool as someone else's talent for catching a ball. (I personally think my talent was more impressive, but what do I know?) I'll continue working on my humor and hopefully become one of the cool kids blogging!

_______________________________________________________________
Speaking of 3 Wild Monkey's check out the blog competition going on there where a ton of scrapbooking things will be given away!!


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

0 Comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687