Subscribe to Random Encounters

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Comments Add to Technorati Favorites

What does subscribe mean?

Friday, August 17, 2007

Blog Contest #1

Welcome to Random Encounters of We very first blog contest!! This contest will be a raffle through subscribers. In order to participate you need to subscribe to this blog and drop me a comment under this post saying that you subscribed. Don't forget to leave a comment, so no one gets left out. Now for the PRIZE:


This is a $15 gift card for Walmart Music Downloads. It is a pretty cool website with a ton of music, comparable to itunes. You can get a lot of music with this card! I'm excited to give it away to one lucky subscriber. This contest will run for 2 weeks. On August 31 at 9:00pm (central time) all the names of everyone who has subscribed to this blog will be put into a bucket and a name will be drawn out. I will announce the winner on September 1. So let the subscribing begin! Good luck to everyone.

Technorati Technorati tags: , ,


If you like this post consider Subscribing to my full feed

Related Posts

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I subscribed! :) I'll also be posting about this contest on my site :)

anastasia_falling@yahoo.com

RandomEncounters said...

Thanks Anastasia! Welcome to the contest. I hope more subscribe or you can consider yourself the winner!

Anonymous said...

Nice blog contest! Post it atMyBlgoContest.com let more people know it.

Unknown said...

I subscribed to your feed through bloglines. David K. Amarillo Tx

David said...

Oops, I was logged in under a different acct. David K. Amarillo Tx

RandomEncounters said...

Thanks David!! Good luck!

Matthew said...

im subscribed, good luck :)

I'll be posting this on BAYB soon =)

http://blogaboutyourblog.com

 
ss_blog_claim=8aa537ac7ff0a81d4291cbad07500687